700 SW Fifth AvenueGet Directions
Portland, Oregon 97204-2018
11:00am-6:00pmRestaurant and theater hours may vary
Upcoming Sales & Events
DON’T LET FASHION GO TO WASTE!
6/9/2015 - 12/31/2015
Microsoft Classes & EventsAll Sales
2/1/2015 - 1/31/2016
Date Posted: 6/24/2015
Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier modern luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyle of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, with a dynamic work environment. Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and the brightest in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
We are currently seeking Part Time Fashion Advisors to work at our Pioneer Place Store. These positions require dynamic, customer service driven individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to exceed goals. Strong sales and clienteling background preferred. Flexibility for evening and weekend work is essential.
Coach is an attractive prospect for those seeking a rewarding, challenging role in a well respected, world class company. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes a company-wide bonus opportunity, employee discount, medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing, and a stock purchase plan. If you think you would be a good fit, please email your resume to Portland@Coach.com or come by the store to pick up an application.
Date Posted: 7/14/2015
Technology enhances your life - your job should too. At Microsoft Retail Stores, that is what we believe. We are the hub of Microsoft’s cutting-edge devices and services, here to provide customers with a world-class, omni-channel experience in this evolving retail world. We serve as centers of innovation, connecting customers with technology that simplifies their lives and inspires their creative potential. As a member of the Microsoft Retail Stores team you will cultivate the skills to pave the way for your ultimate career path. Your unique talents, perspective, and abilities will help inform our journey and transformation as a company. We are seeking teammates who are dedicated to finding deeper meaning and purpose in their work. Join our journey - find your passion.
As a Microsoft Retail Consumer Product Advisor, you will serve as a friendly and insightful primary point of contact for our customers. Your goal is to build customer relationships through knowledge and discovery - knowledge of our technology and discovery of each individual customer’s needs in order to offer a tailored diagnosis and thorough solutions, earning the trust of customers and coworkers alike as you engage, educate, excite, and empower those around you.
- Help customers discover, enable and implement high-value Microsoft technology solutions and services across a broad range of devices that meet their individual needs and exceed their expectations.
- Consistently deliver high standards of sales and service, supporting the strategies of the Microsoft Retail organization.
- Listen to and understand customers stated and unstated needs.
- Present total solution offerings and sales support based upon each customer’s unique needs, both before and after the sale.
- Maintain expert-level product knowledge in all Microsoft retail products, devices and service offerings.
- Continuously learn through others, self-educate, share specialized knowledge and expertly demonstrate and present the newest product and service offerings across all devices.
- Collaborate with peers, store leaders, corporate and field team members in the development of innovative ways to continue to build long-term relationships with all customers.
Additional Skills and Abilities Required:
- Have a love for Microsoft, be a brand evangelist and have a deep understanding of Microsoft products (Windows, Office, Xbox, Windows Phone, Surface, and services).
- Excellent time management skills and a high-level attention to detail.
- Lead by example, take pride in your work and enjoy helping and developing others while creating fun environments and energizing people through your passion.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high-level attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, public-facing environment driven to get results by directing a team.
- Flexibility with your schedule as hours will be based on business needs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior experience with retail sales, hospitality or high-level customer service experience preferred, as well as experience selling technology or other consumer products.
- Some college/secondary education is preferred.
- Passion for and usage of Microsoft products and an excitement for all technology.
- Superior customer service/people rapport building skills, both 1:1 and in a group environment.
- Problem-solving, presentation skills, and multi-tasking ability.
- Some teaching or training experience is a plus.
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, public facing environment.
- Team player and ability to get along with others.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.