700 SW Fifth AvenueGet Directions
Portland, Oregon 97204-2018
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
Get Xbox One titles for $9.99
8/27/2013 - 12/31/2013
Great Savings On a Wave® Music System at BoseAll Sales
10/19/2013 - 12/24/2013
In line with our spirit of tradition and of commitment to people, Camper focuses on the design and a passion for life from a different, innovative perspective based on a series of true values. You now have the opportunity to become part of new challenges in the world of fashion and to be part of our expansion project.
We are looking for communicative, attentive people, who like to work in a team and feel passionate about fashion and footwear. People like you.
You must also have:
- Prior experience in the Retail Sector of at least 1 year.
- Availability to work 20-30 hours a week.
- Residence in Portland, Oregon.
We offer you a chance to develop in a leading company where you can apply your knowledge and skills in a dynamic and motivating environment.
Date Posted: 10/30/2013
Support the company vision by executing sales drivers, operational practices, maintaining visual integrity, teamwork and excellent customer service. Primary responsibility is to engage customers while completing daily routines and assigned tasks.
Execute Daily Tasks to Support:
- Sales Performance
- Know weekly, monthly and annual comp and target goals
- Engage customers to increase Units Per Transaction
- Engage customers to maximize Average Dollar Sales
- Follow all scheduling plans unless authorized changes occur
- Challenge yourself to meet all sales contest objectives
- Maintain a clean and organized store
- Ensure backroom supplies and merchandise remain organized
- Follow all standard operating policies and procedures
- Support the timely execution of all visual and merchandising directives
- When zoning merchandise areas, upkeep merchandise to meet visual standards
- Assist as assigned with merchandise processing from backroom to sales floor
- Promote the Company’s fashion-forward image
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized store
- Execute assigned role and any additional duties productively
- Proactively engage in and support teamwork
- When assignments are complete, support other areas and other associates
- Communicate to Store Management any issues preventing own and team performance
- Always demonstrate customer service standards
- Engage every customer within 5-10 seconds of entering the store
- Seek manager support for challenging customer issues
- Fully execute all zone program responsibilities and assignments
- Support management efforts to integrate both operational and visual objectives
- Support and implement direction and feedback (4C’s) from the Manager on Duty
- Work directly and enthusiastically with other store associates, management and customers
- Follow all scheduled shifts, breaks and meal periods
- Collaborate with other Sales Associates to maximize sales and team performance
- Support a store-wide fun, exciting and rewarding culture
- Follow all policies, procedures and programs
- Support all housekeeping and cleaning projects
- Take on additional responsibilities as assigned
- Adhere to federal, state, and local labor laws
- Secure and maintain assigned company property
- Support company test programs
- Support store openings, closings and remodels as needed
Attributes and Competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal ability
- Flexibility with schedule required
- Task driven and teamwork oriented
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and energy
- Maintain confidentiality
- Comply with company handbooks, codes, guidelines, directives, policies and procedures
Date Posted: 11/14/2013
At Fuego we are currently looking for talented individuals to join our growing organization. We offer a fun working environment with dynamic people who have a passion for the brand and products. We are looking for passionate, self motivated, energetic individuals to fill keyholder and sales associate positions.
To apply please visit www.shopfuego.com or send applications and resumes to email@example.com.
Date Posted: 10/30/2013
Now Hiring Sales Associates!
LA’s premier trend boutique, Kitson, catering to stylists, celebrities and fashion conscious individuals everywhere, seeks experienced sales associates for its first store in Portland! Our newest store will carry all categories: women’s, men’s and kid’s clothing, gifts, books, and accessories. Purpose of Position:
The Sales Associate must provide exceptional service and cutting edge fashion information and advice to all customers. The Associate must express a genuine interest in each customer, determining their needs and providing multiple options to wardrobe the individual, with the aim of building a lasting relationship. By building enthusiasm for the product and the brand, the Associate offers each client celebrity status through our fashion.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and to develop clientele.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, to listen attentively to others, and to comprehend material.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all transactions and documents.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow through skills.
- Ability to work minimum hours set forth by the company, including weekends.
- At least two years of fashion sales experience.
- Intimate knowledge of fashion trends.
- Ability to move freely about the store or center for up to eight hours per day.
We offer each Sales Associate a competitive hourly wage, along with a multi-tier commission based on your own personal sales!
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 11/14/2013
Wilsons Leather is looking for PT sales associates, both seasonal and permanent positions available!