Job Opportunity at Pioneer Place in Pioneer Place
Posted Thu, Sep 9
The Property Management Associate (PMA) is responsible for efficiently coordinating all common area activities for the shopping center with the intent to maximize common area programming. This person will uphold the property's strategic plan and company visual standards. The PMA serves as a liaison between internal business units, the General Manager (GM), the Operations Manager (OM), the Group Business Development Representative (GBDR), those in Tenant Coordination and National Accounts, the Retailers, Contractors, and City/Town Officials to ensure effective communication, coordination, and programming of Business Development, Strategic Partnerships and Marketing activities for the shopping center.
Overall, we seek qualities that display our company’s core values which are Humility, Attitude, Do the Right Thing, Together and Own it.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 2 Years of Experience, preferably in Retail or Real Estate, Project Coordination, Marketing, Event Planning, Accounting and Sales
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and learn independently and in a team situation
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and tasks effectively and establish priorities with flexibility
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Self-motivated, pro-active individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to read and understand standard business documentation (e.g. contract language)
- Excellent PC, Excel, MS Word, PPT, Adobe, Publisher, Salesforce.com and Social Media