Job Opportunity at J.Crew in Pioneer Place
Posted Thu, Dec 16
As an Assistant Manager, you are a key member of the leadership team. You’re responsible for supporting a profitable business--focusing on creating genuine connections that foster customer loyalty, love of the brand, and strong community engagement. You’re responsible for providing in-the-moment feedback and coaching so each team member can contribute at their highest potential. You’ll partner with your leadership team to make adjustments when needed to drive the business forward, while seamlessly stepping in on tasks when needed.
- Be the role model for creating personalized connections with customers that drive loyalty and excitement for the brand.
- Help Stylists make the most of each customer interaction by sharing specific actions to improve outcomes.
- Ensure the team is always on track to make their goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Own the selling floor and ensure that the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Be ready to step in for another manager as needed.
- Plan and execute local events that tie to the community and fuel incremental traffic and sales.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
You’ll be great in the role if you …
- Love our brand, customers and teams.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience.
- Have 2 or more years of experience with similar scope, specialty retail preferred.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.