As a Store Manager, you’ll create a team environment which fosters inclusivity and positive connections. In this role, you’ll be responsible for directing and leading the team to achieve store objectives which include sales and profit goals, recruiting, performance management, training, and development.
What You’ll Do:
• Ensure that your store achieves company objectives and KPI goals
• Lead an operationally sound business by balancing company policies, procedures, shrink/loss prevention, payroll, reporting, and scheduling
• Implement merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
• Maintain an effective and open line of communication with District Manager and HQ partners
What You’ll Need:
• At least 1 - 2 years of specialty/apparel retail management experience with proven ability to lead teams to success
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience. College degree is a plus
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience.Liz
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation)
• Able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours.
• Able to pack and unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Able to reach for merchandise using the ladders, step stool, merchandise retrieving pole, shoe pole, etc.